“Thank you so much for yesterday everyone had such a great time at the shoot. You put so much into the preparation and the actual shoot to make it so enjoyable and relaxing for everyone.” Lesley
Family photography is about creating a beautiful record of your family’s history, pausing a moment in your busy life. I supply only heirloom quality products that will last a lifetime. More than a lifetime. So a memory of the time before they grew up will always be there when you walk into the room and see your family photographs on your walls or page through your album.
A 1 – 2 hour outdoor photo shoot is perfect for families
Kids are free to explore and be themselves. You can relax and have fun being a family and at the same time we’ll create beautiful photo memories. Photographs that show your love, your bond and maybe even your own special kind of crazy. Because family photographs that show more than happy faces smiling at the camera reflect what your life is all about.
Every family is unique, so every family photo shoot is unique, designed to suit your style and what you like doing together. As your family photographer I aim to give you beautiful photographs that everyone enjoyed creating together.
A family photo shoot includes:
- An initial phone consultation to plan your personalised family photo shoot.
- Hints and tips sent to you before your shoot to help you prepare and make the most of your experience.
- 1 hour of natural family photography at home, on the beach or in the Sussex or Kent countryside.
- Careful post production editing of your family photographs.
- A viewing and ordering appointment of your photo shoot held a week later at your home.
- Assistance in selecting your favourite photographs and how you’d like them displayed in your home.
- Fantastic forever memories!
Before you know it you’ll be planning prom, graduation and wedding photographs, so don’t miss out on all the big moments before then.
Contact me, your happy-to-travel family photographer, to start creating your family memories in the amazing Sussex or Kent countryside.