Your session fee includes…
- Your initial planning consultation by phone. It’s also ideal for getting to know each other a little, so you don’t have a complete stranger photographing you.
- Hints and tips sent to you ahead of the shoot, including wardrobe and colour palette suggestions.
- Your fun, memory making photo shoot.
- Careful processing of your images ready for the big reveal.
- A viewing and ordering session held at your home a week later. I will bring sample products with me to help you decide.
- Assistance in selecting your favourite photographs and the best way to display them in your home.
All you have to decide is how you’d like your gorgeous memories presented. Are you wall people, or album people, or both? Do you prefer lots of images, or a few stand out images?
I offer a stunning selection of products, beautifully crafted in Britain…
- Wall art – choose from my carefully selected range of high quality wall products in various styles to suit all homes.
- Storyboard wall art – a wall collage that tells your story in your favourite 9 photographs.
- Beautifully handcrafted albums that tell the whole story of your shoot.
- Fine art, mounted prints (frame ready) in sets of 5.
I include what I call a “Facebook ready” digital copy of each image you buy, because it’s lovely to have gorgeous photographs close to hand on our phones, computers, tablets and Facebook.
Payment for products by card, cash or online transfer, is due when you select your products at your viewing and ordering appointment.
Please get in touch for details on the products I offer.