The model portfolio photo experience
A model portfolio photography shoot is for anyone who wants the model experience and for models who want to update an old portfolio or for aspiring models who want to build a modelling portfolio.
Who says you have to be a model to experience what it is like? I’ve heard from many parents whose teenage daughters would love to feel like a model for a day, even though they don’t intend on becoming a model. A model makeover photo shoot is the ultimate makeover photo shoot for teens.
If you are thinking about modelling and want to learn posing and gain experience in front of the camera a portfolio shoot is ideal. We’ll have fun, have a laugh and a chat and we’ll create gorgeous images at the same time.
For models who want to be taken seriously and get the work, it is essential you have a professional portfolio showing your modelling skills and versatility. Your modelling portfolio must contain images depicting the type of modelling work you want to do. When you book me we’ll have a chat about the look you want to project and I’ll design a shoot specifically to suit you.
A beginner model needs 5 – 12 stand out images to start a portfolio. A professional working model is expected to have 20 – 25 stand out images in their portfolio. Quality is more important than quantity and variety is essential.
How does a model portfolio photo shoot work?
Your makeover or portfolio photo shoot will be designed around your style and the look you want to project. Here’s what you get with your makeover photography experience
- Initial styling consultation to plan your shoot – the look you want, what you’ll wear and the locations we’ll use.
- Hints and tips sent to you to help you prepare and make the most of your model portfolio shoot.
- A fun photo shoot designed to show you at your best and make you feel like a million dollar model.
- Three outfit changes and a selection of locations.
- As much or as little posing guidance as you want.
- Meticulous post production editing of images with a small amount of “digital polishing” to remove any blemishes if needed.
- An awesome modelling experience!
What does your ideal shoot look like? Let’s start planning.